Search: Posts made by: saskia
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 19th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By saskia
automatic caption with figures

In earlier versions I could make captions automatically when I inserted a
picture. In the dialogbox Caption I used Automatic and then I select
Word-figure.
In version 2007 I can not find...