Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I make quarter sheet flyers? by [email protected]
On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 5:39:01 AM UTC+1, LesD wrote: I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11 page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this? Hello... How do i do this using corel draw?
Yesterday 08:56 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 Page Layout