Search: Posts made by: James8181
Forum: Page Layout October 13th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By James8181
Word - Print view - how to remove border 'L' showing each corner?

My Colleague has this problem with her 'print view'. We've all tried to
remove it!
I thought it was Tools/options/view/ object anchors & text boundaries, but
these are not ticked. Any ideas?