Search: Posts From Last Day
Looks double-spaced but Word says it's single-spaced by [email protected]
On Tuesday, February 5, 2002 at 1:16:50 AM UTC+11, Stephanie wrote: I've got a document that I want to be single-spaced - and that's what the formatting says it is - but it looks double-spaced. How can I change the document so that it looks single-spaced like Word says it is? Right...
Today 02:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 9 Microsoft Word Help
Header on FIRST PAGE ONLY by Bill Stanton
I have a DOT template file that contains an elaborate header. Where can I stipulate that the header is to be suppressed beyond the first page. I.e., header on first page only. Thanks, Bill
Today 02:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 49,328 Page Layout