Search: Posts made by: Amanda Allen
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 28th 18, 03:23 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Amanda Allen
Question about .Replacement

I have a macro that uses find and replacement that deletes one character.

Now I need to do a replacement of Selected characters with new characters.

First I select the character which could be 2 to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 20th 18, 05:09 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Amanda Allen
Problem with setting the value of DOCVARIABLE

I have a word project that I'm working on in which items are copied from an excel sheet into word using Selection.PasteAndFormat (wdFormatPlainText).
This is a list for a Table of Contents which only...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 13th 18, 08:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Amanda Allen
Keyboard Shortcuts not working

I have an interesting problem.

I have a template that has several macros with customized keyboard shortcuts.
Now because of changes needed, I have created a new template with most of the macros the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 26th 17, 08:39 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Amanda Allen
How to check for a character

I am trying to write a macro to check for a couple of characters and a number to do some formatting.

I am copying 6 columns and anywhere from 10 to 80 rows of data from excel to word. Right now, I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 4th 17, 03:12 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Amanda Allen
How can I change font color

How can I change the font color of a line using a macro? I have a macro that selects the line and then changes the font color. But what I need it to, is to change the font color based on the font...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents November 23rd 14, 03:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Amanda Allen
How to change the date on different pages

I have a document of 53 pages. One for each week in the year. How can I make it where I only have to enter the date on the first page, and then word would add 7 days to the value and enter those...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 31st 14, 01:36 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Amanda Allen
Word 2007 Variables

I hope someone can help me with this. I have a document which contains a table of contents and a page for each week of the year. I would like to be able when starting a document, to enter the first...