Search: Posts made by: Mike Cawood, HND BIT
Forum: New Users January 11th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
słownik francuski

"Josephine" wrote in message
Chcę sprawdzić pisownię w tekście w języku francuskim. Jednak
Forum: New Users November 11th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 9
Line count tool in MS Word 2002?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'll bet it's Word 2002 that came with Works Suite 2006.

Could be, I got MS Works...
Forum: New Users November 11th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 9
Line count tool in MS Word 2002?

"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
"goofy4dizney" wrote in message
Forum: New Users November 11th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 9
Line count tool in MS Word 2002?

"goofy4dizney" wrote in message
I know the feature was available for Word 2003, but now am using...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 31st 07, 12:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Printing labels in Word 2007

"Fiona" wrote in message
I have a client who has recently started using Office 2007. In word when...
Forum: New Users September 29th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 15
TRIAL Home Office Student 2007

"patty8300" wrote in message
Man, that sucks! I guess I'll be notified when it runs out, so I can...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Can't print to the bottom of my page

"missthiss" wrote in message
Thanks to Graham and Pranav for your suggestions, but unfortunately...
Forum: New Users August 17th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 7
Which program is best to write a novel with

"Nomad" wrote in message
I have vista so it would need to be compatible with that.

There's always Open...
Forum: New Users July 15th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 7
To save something cut and pasted from a web page as plain text

"wordsworth" wrote in message
I would like to be able to convert something I have cut and pasted...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 14th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
some symbols not wanted

"tonyatjohns" wrote in message
square like symbols appear in different places in the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
where do I find the "delete repeated word" command?

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
CTRL+SHIFT+Space
or Insert Symbol Special characters

Cheers for that tip on making...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 07, 10:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

"VGT Vegas" VGT wrote in message
I have Word 20003. I also have Word 97. The Word 97 version I can...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 07, 10:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
where do I find the "delete repeated word" command?

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Opinicus wrote:
Which must be frustrating for people living in or writing to Walla