Search: Posts made by: George Lutz[_2_]
Forum: New Users November 26th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
"Don't add space between paragraphs of same style" !!!!!!

Why does Word rever to this default, and how do I avoid it. I never want it
-- EVER!:

"Don't add space between paragraphs of same style"

Your help is appreciated. I have Word...
Forum: New Users May 20th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
Formatting Question

When formatting paragraphs, I want to disable the following in the Paragraph
Dialog box: Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style.

After I uncheck it, it appears checked again.

Please...
Forum: New Users April 20th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 40
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
How to get to email from Word

Terry:

Thanks, but that had no effect on the result.

George Lutz

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

In Outlook, go to Tools, Options, select the Mail Format tab and then click
on Editor Options at the...
Forum: New Users April 19th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 40
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
How to get to email from Word

Terry -- thanks, I found it.

Graham: Can your macro be modifed so that the text that is pasted into the
email body preserves the formatting it had in Word? When I run your macro,
bolded text...
Forum: New Users April 19th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 40
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
How to get to email from Word

Graham's macro works very nicely -- thank you, Graham.

Terry: I would like to try your suggestion, but Outlook does not seem to be
a Command available to me in Word Options | Customize | All...
Forum: New Users April 19th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 40
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
How to get to email from Word

Because in my Word document, I use macros that greatly simplify my composing
of the email. E.g., if I want to send an email to Jennifer, my ETJ macro
prepares the header, including To: Jennifer,...
Forum: New Users April 19th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 40
Posted By George Lutz[_2_]
How to get to email from Word

But I don't want to send the entire Word document -- just the portion of it
that is my email. I take notes as I go through the day, and occasionally
compose an email that I then want to send. The...