Search: Posts made by: Yella
Forum: New Users September 21st 21, 04:21 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yella
There are several ways to communicate online at...

There are several ways to communicate online at work. It's an online instant messenger, email and special software for creating pop-ups with information. Here...
Forum: New Users September 17th 21, 02:06 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Yella
I'm not sure I've seen this anime, although I...

I'm not sure I've seen this anime, although I often visit this site ดูเมะ (https://monoanime.info/) where new episodes or new anime seasons appear earlier than on other...
Forum: New Users September 13th 21, 02:45 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yella
How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?

How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?
Forum: New Users September 6th 21, 09:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yella
There are many reasons why gamers need...

There are many reasons why gamers need headphones. One of the most basic is the way of communication and coordination of team play. Writing while you play can be inconvenient and time-consuming, but...
Forum: New Users September 6th 21, 09:38 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Yella
In fact, I'm really very lucky to find a company...

In fact, I'm really very lucky to find a company that provides an opportunity for small and medium-sized businesses to work with big data to improve marketing strategies and better understand the...
Forum: New Users September 1st 21, 03:55 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Yella
You also noticed that recently there have been...

You also noticed that recently there have been more people who have suffered from hacker attacks on their business or who have suddenly encountered the fact that someone writes various comments on...
Forum: New Users August 23rd 21, 11:47 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Yella
I'm now looking for a program for more convenient...

I'm now looking for a program for more convenient management of my business finances. Does someone know where I can find one or order the creation of such a program?