Search: Posts From Last Day
Adding a blank page if section has odd number of pages (mail merge) by [email protected]
Hello all Can anyone help me with a macro or something similar to insert a blank page at the end of each letter in a mail merge, if the page number of the last page in that letter (section) is odd? I have tried all kinds of stuff, but just can't get it working. A macro solution where you just run...
Today 01:46 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
4 1,724 Microsoft Word Help