Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I rotate text 180 degrees, so it's completely upside down? by upsidedown
I need to rotate text on a page so it appears upside-down, so that the page is "tumbled," with one side normal, and the backside upside-down...can I do this with text (not graphics or clip art)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
18 3,817 Microsoft Word Help
Change paragraph style to character style? by pjs
Is it possible to change a defined paragraph style to a character style? Or should I just delete the paragraph style and replace it with a character style? I'm asking because we're switching over to InDesign and need to define styles a bit more carefully. Thanks, pjs
Today 04:24 AM
by yiyiyi123 Go to last post
2 2,628 Microsoft Word Help