Search: Posts made by: KRB - Guelph
Forum: Page Layout May 14th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By KRB - Guelph
how do I stop frames from moving in a document?

I often have this problem with Word, especially if the page is centered
vertically. Make sure you have the Wrapping Style set to something other than
"In line with text". Try entering an exact...
Forum: Page Layout May 14th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By KRB - Guelph
Section break adjusts margin

Thanks, but this isn't the only document affected by this problem.

I'm doing a series of documents where the front of the document has very
small margins (to make room for graphics, etc.), but the...
Forum: Page Layout May 10th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By KRB - Guelph
Section break adjusts margin

I set my Word 2003 document margins to 0.12", 0.5", 0.25" and 0.25" (my
printer's minimums) so I could create a landscape trifold flyer. I needed to
insert a section break and when I did so, the...
Forum: Page Layout May 10th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By KRB - Guelph
Word margins don't match printer minimum

I used to have no problem using a 0.12" top margin, but I recently created a
document with a next page section break which caused the top margin to change
to 0.5" and now when I access that file I...
Forum: Page Layout May 9th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By KRB - Guelph
how can i get tool bar at the bottom of my Word window back?

This isn't actually a toolbar - it's called the Status Bar. To view it,
select Options under the Tools menu, click the View tab and select the Status
bar check box under Show.

"eileen" wrote:

i...
Forum: Page Layout May 9th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By KRB - Guelph
Word margins don't match printer minimum

My printer's minimum margins are Top 0.12", Bottom 0.5", Left & Right 0.25".
I've tried adjusting the margins in my Word 2003 document to these settings,
but it keeps changing the top margin back...