Search: Posts made by: VGT Vegas
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By VGT Vegas
How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

I have Word 20003. I also have Word 97. The Word 97 version I can save,
"write" the Word files to .pdf.

The Word 2003 does not seem to have this feature. I do not remember how I
obtained the...