Search: Posts made by: Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 22nd 16, 06:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
copy shape with text

Hi,

"Vladimir.Yanakiev" wrote

[Word 2010]
I insert oval shape( from Insert menu).
Right click on oval "Add text".
add text and when I copy this shape the text is
not on same place
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 22nd 16, 07:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
copy shape with text

Hi,

When I make shape(Elipse) with text
and I try to copy it the txt is shifted
down and I can't shift it up.
This is on word 2010

Did you add the text to the shape, or what do you mean by...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 22nd 16, 07:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Looks double-spaced but Word says it's single-spaced

Hi,

FormatParagraph Check "Don't add space
between paragraphs of the same style"

Thank you Renom: that worked for me!

So it was not a problem of line spacing in paragraphs, but spacing...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 12th 16, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
HELP! Linking contents with footer

Hi,

I have version 2007 and I am trying to link a portion of
contents/index to the footer.

in the footer use the STYLEREF field, which refers to the style of the
portion of contents.

ie in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 22nd 16, 12:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Referencing a Seq in Word

Hi,

[unknown version of Word]

if one uses the INSERT CROSS REFERENCE,
Word generates a REF field with a horrible reference
field like _Ref195381270 without inserting a bookmark
on the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 10th 16, 04:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Word 2010 Multiple Header Rows?

Hi,

I have a lengthy table in Word 2010 (50+ pages), created by another
author, that I'm trying to make easier to read.
The table has a main header row with titles for the 4 columns. This...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 17th 15, 11:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Automatically fill another cell

Hi,

I have made a template in Word 10

maybe, it is Word 2010?

I would like to fill in data in one cell and have it
automatically duplicated in another cell. Can this be done?

Apply a...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 12th 15, 09:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 1
No space between footnote number and footnote

Hi,

I have a large 390 page document that employs footnotes. I originally
converted endnotes to footnotes for preference purposes.
Everything appears fine with the exception that, in the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 30th 15, 09:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Complex merge fields/IF statements

Hi,

[Word 2010]
I would like to display the "Title" field only if it is NOT Mr., Mrs.,
Miss, or Ms. I only want OTHER titles to display (examples are Dr., Col.,
but those aren't the only...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents June 19th 15, 11:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 2
TOC Misbehaving

Hi,

I cannot get the table of contents on this document to act right.
Whenever I edit the TOC, it screws up.

Why do you need to edit the TOC?
TOC means, that content/text will be imported from...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents May 16th 15, 12:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Hi,

Lisa - Is there any way I can send you my document? The default
formatting is lost now when I open Word 2010.
The margins have changed, the font has changed, the letters run off the
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 3rd 15, 07:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 47
Can't remove highlight

Hi,

I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word
document -

I had a similar problem.
What I did was I copied a text from another cell that was not highlighted
and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 3rd 15, 07:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Word2010 - Opening a corrupt document

Hi Rafael,

"Rafael Aguilar" schrieb

How can I open a word document that is corrupted file?
I tried opening it normally and I get the message "cannot be opened" file
is corrupt.

did you...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 8th 14, 03:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Checking footnotes and endnotes in Word

Hi,

[not known version of Word]
I was wondering if there is a way to check
if none of the footnotes/endnotes in a long
document are corrupted (broken links) without
clicking on each one...