Search: Posts made by: roseuz
Forum: New Users August 1st 12, 08:18 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By roseuz
Thank you for trying to help, but I guess in me...

Thank you for trying to help, but I guess in me saying bullet, I have misled you. I used that word because the symbol looks like a bullet, but only larger.

The numbers you have provided me with are...
Forum: New Users July 31st 12, 11:57 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By roseuz
How to get Microsoft Word to find the bullet symbol: Font: Symbol Character code 183?

How on earth can I get Microsoft word to find this character. Copying and pasting the character in the find box doesn't work.

The character is the bullet symbol, which you can reproduce by changing...