Search: Posts made by: Ravindra
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 20th 20, 08:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Ravindra
Problem with MS Word paragraph and character styles: “Reject” change producing incorr

Hi,

Please note that I have posted the same problem at more than one site as I need a solution really...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 20th 20, 08:11 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Ravindra
Okay, Peter.

Okay, Peter.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 19th 20, 11:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Ravindra
Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

Hi

I had created a new thread yesterday.

It is not being displayed yet.

Has my post been deleted or is it awaiting moderation?

The thread was titled “Problem with MS Word paragraph and character...
Forum: About this forum July 19th 20, 10:56 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Ravindra
Hi Kevin, I had posted a thread yesterday, and I...

Hi Kevin,

I had posted a thread yesterday, and I was shown a message that it would go through moderation.

How long do we normally need to wait for the post to be okayed by a moderator?

The problem...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 18th 20, 09:35 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Ravindra
Problem with MS Word paragraph and character styles

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with my custom MS Word styles.

I have MS Word 2007 Home & Student version (fully updated, till support ran out).

The short version: I create my own MS Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 26th 16, 02:28 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ravindra
I installed a USB WI-FI adapter on my PC and...

I installed a USB WI-FI adapter on my PC and connected to the JioFi device through Wi-Fi.

The problem is now gone.

The problem was apparently only when I tethered the Wi-Fi Hub to my PC using a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 19th 16, 10:43 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ravindra
MS Word 2007 files taking too long to open after new internet connection

Hi,

I have a strange problem opening (not closing) local MS Word 2007 files in Win 7.

The files open readily when I am NOT connected to the internet.

The files open readily when I AM connected to...