Search: Posts made by: PowerJunkie
Forum: Tables February 20th 20, 07:40 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By PowerJunkie
I got the 1st one. Insert cells in the Revision...

I got the 1st one. Insert cells in the Revision block "D".
I went Insert / Table / Draw. I drew the table I needed.
That one is done.

Now remains the pesky page numbering....

EDIT: I've been...
Forum: Tables February 20th 20, 05:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By PowerJunkie
On this one... 1st page at the top says...

On this one...

1st page at the top says "CHAPTER 1", 2nd page at the top says "CHAPTER 2".

At the bottom of both pages it says page "2-1".
Each page should be numbered with it's chapter. ...
Forum: Tables February 20th 20, 05:14 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By PowerJunkie
Here's a screen shot of the 1st thing I'm trying...

Here's a screen shot of the 1st thing I'm trying to do.
Sorry if my terminology is off. I need to insert "cells" (?) to the right here to add the details of my revision "D". I managed to get the...
Forum: Tables February 20th 20, 04:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By PowerJunkie
Footer and header help please!

I've been using Word and MS Office for 25+ years. I am absolutely Table stupid!!

I've searched. I've printed out instructions, went back to my computer to try and fix my tables, headers, footers,...