Search: Posts made by: Umik
Forum: About this forum April 25th 21, 02:01 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Umik
The weight of the rough diamond is determined by...

The weight of the rough diamond is determined by weighing on carat scales. Weighing shall be performed to at least the third decimal place. This should be trusted only to a professional laboratory...
Forum: About this forum March 29th 21, 10:57 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Umik
Hello everybody! Not so long ago I was looking...

Hello everybody! Not so long ago I was looking for a good flower delivery service to congratulate my beloved sister on her anniversary. Looked at the information about various sites on the Internet...
Forum: About this forum March 29th 21, 10:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Umik
Tools 2 windows

Tools 2 windows
Forum: About this forum March 29th 21, 10:03 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Umik
This is Google tools

This is Google tools