Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I make quarter sheet flyers? by [email protected]
I'm whating to do the same thing but I'm know how
0 1 Page Layout
Making a Footer Specific to a Final Page by [email protected]
I am making a Statement of Work, and I want the signature block to be a part of the footer on the last page only. The issue is that most Statements of Work will be one page, but in the event that the body of the statement must be longer than that, I don't want the signature block on both pages. ...
Yesterday 05:00 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 13 Microsoft Word Help