Search: Posts From Last Day
Question
Remove Page border for Particular Page by maheshmaxi
Hi, I am preparing a manual with MS Word 2003. I have set border for my entire document and I want to remove page border only for 4th page as I am inserting a flow chart. Could anyone guide me on this please? Regards, Mahesh
Today 06:58 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 6,563 Page Layout
Story Writing by Quest
My daughter is writing a school story. She wants to put the First letter in capitals and enclosed with box around it like a lot of the fairy tales she has been reading. How do we do this. The first letter can be a fancy font but the idea is a capital enclosed in a box. Any suggestions? -- Quest...
Today 11:07 AM
by mailm Go to last post
4 2,021 Microsoft Word Help
How do I write an essay with boxed sections by lizheen
My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check word lengths I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and...
Today 08:23 AM
by TamiTamiSchall Go to last post
6 1,482 Page Layout