Search: Posts made by: N. Vu
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 9th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By N. Vu
View Doc as Final & Save, it but when you open it up, shows Markup

After opening a document, it opens in Markup View. I drop down, Final View
and it disappears and then I save it that way. But when I open up my
document again, the Mark ups show up again. HOw do...