Search: Posts From Last Day
Why doesn't money sign show in mail merge? by Dressmaker
When I merge my database (using Excel) the money appears as text. How do I get the money to appear with the money sign?
Today 07:34 AM
by ShantelleDahler Go to last post
5 3,249 Mailmerge
Adding Pages to Templates by LivinBSE
Hi, We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box. The problem we are having is that different advisers request a...
Today 07:13 AM
by flemingoro Go to last post
2 270 New Users