Search: Posts From Last Day
Word Compatibility Mode by Jenn68
I had previously created a series of mail merge documents using a perviuous version of Microsoft Office, I am now using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019. These documents as well as all others created by Word 2016, despite having .docx extensions, open with " in the document title bar. This...
Yesterday 02:03 PM
by Jenn68 Go to last post
1 17 Microsoft Word Help