Search: Posts made by: rener YU
Forum: Formatting Long Documents March 16th 18, 12:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 0
Posted By rener YU
Saved Styles Lost When Reopen

Hi all,

I'm using Word 2016 and a university prepared template.

Before the template wasn't in the MS Word default template folder, and I found my document's styles repeatedly messed when reopened:...