Search: Posts made by: James ben
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 13th 20, 03:12 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By James ben
I think you need to be more specific about the...

I think you need to be more specific about the suggestion. Where would you like to insert your table within the content or at the bottom?
Forum: Page Layout April 13th 20, 03:08 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By James ben
Now would you like to recover your lost data?

Now would you like to recover your lost data?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 20, 03:25 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By James ben
I need some kind of help from you buddy. I need...

I need some kind of help from you buddy. I need to use free fax service. If you know about any free fax service. Please let me know.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 20, 03:23 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By James ben
I need help of using a free fax service. Can you...

I need help of using a free fax service. Can you please help me?