Search: Posts From Last Day
Looks double-spaced but Word says it's single-spaced by [email protected]
On Monday, February 4, 2002 at 6:16:50 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote: I've got a document that I want to be single-spaced - and that's what the formatting says it is - but it looks double-spaced. How can I change the document so that it looks single-spaced like Word says it is? Right now,...
2 1,428 Microsoft Word Help
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove? by LFD3290
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with numerical page numbering?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
115 57,433 Page Layout
Build Table of Figures with Figure Number, but without caption lab by Michael
Anyone know how to build a Table of Figures that includes the figure number and page number, but doesn't include the caption label "Figure" repeated for every entry in the table? -- Michael
9 1,735 Page Layout