Search: Posts made by: marthawilson710
Forum: Page Layout December 19th 17, 09:05 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By marthawilson710
You're not the only person looking, but most...

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.
Forum: Page Layout December 19th 17, 07:48 AM
Replies: 8

Forum: Page Layout December 19th 17, 07:44 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By marthawilson710
Okay, I've searched high and low for a template...

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a...