Forum: Page Layout February 20th 19, 05:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 146
Posted By [email protected]
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Thursday, 6 September 2012 01:24:48 UTC+5:30, wrote:
I am still getting the { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } after I hit F9. It shows up on my prints, even though it shows up...
Forum: Page Layout February 20th 19, 05:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 146
Posted By [email protected]
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 05:00:05 UTC+5:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.