Search: Posts made by: electronback
Forum: About this forum May 17th 18, 01:04 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By electronback
Wink I have got fixed no of columns, I want to update...

I have got fixed no of columns, I want to update the no of rows depends on data input. how can i achieve this.
Forum: About this forum May 17th 18, 01:01 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By electronback
Hmmm, not massively sure as this is a site for...

Hmmm, not massively sure as this is a site for Word queries.
Forum: About this forum May 17th 18, 01:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By electronback
Smile I have used Word in various forms for quite a...

I have used Word in various forms for quite a while.