Search: Posts From Last Day
Microsoft 365 Word - Subtract Cells help by SekiTimewalker
I'm trying to get two cells in the same row to subtract into a third cell. From looking online, I found the formula =(C23-C24). Changing it to =(N4-N2) to fit my table, I keep getting !N4 Is Not In Table. However, I did the math, and that would be the row and column ID's. Could it be because I...
Today 07:28 AM
by AnnyDay Go to last post
1 345 Tables
Adding Pages to Templates by LivinBSE
Hi, We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box. The problem we are having is that different advisers request a...
Yesterday 01:14 PM
by Jyotsna Go to last post
4 981 New Users
i need birthday party invitations by jboh34
i need to create and print some birthday party invites....and having no luck...help
Yesterday 11:45 AM
by JessyJackson Go to last post
2 1,234 Page Layout