Search: Posts From Last Day
training by imagine
Does anybody know of any free on-line training classes available for Word 2000? I have started a new position within my company that requires alot of use with Word (which I haven't ever used too much in the past). I know the basics, but I need to learn alot about editing and revising documents. ...
Today 01:20 PM
by RuskinF Go to last post
8 1,342 New Users
How do I enable Flash in Firefox by Erica Robert
To enable the Adobe flash player in your Firefox browser you will have to follow the instructions those are given here. If these steps failed to enable the Adobe Flash player then you can ring the Adobe Support. Well, have look on the troubleshooting steps. 1. Click on the menu of a button & then...
Today 01:12 PM
by RuskinF Go to last post
3 1,288 New Users
How to Delete file that says "The directory name is not valid"? by Nicole
How do I Delete a file that says "The directory name is not valid"? I have a whole list of files that state that and I want to get them off of my Recent Documents list.
Today 01:08 PM
by RuskinF Go to last post
6 5,153 New Users
How do you put cubed or squared after a number by Caroline
Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you get the litte 3?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:44 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
43 43,406 Microsoft Word Help