Search: Posts From Last Day
Multiple 'landlocked' continuous section breaks on a page - pagenumbering in the Table of Contents by [email protected]
Hi, I have a document which has multiple continuous section breaks due to 2 column page set out. This seems to be causing a problem for the page numbering in the Table of Contents (and List of Figures and Tables), as the section title within a 'landlocked' section on the page, doesn't actually...
Today 11:38 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Page Layout
template for 1099 Misc by Robin Meringolo
Is there a template which I can type on screen and print onto IRS preprinted 1099- MISC forms? I do not want to hand write 1099.
Today 02:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 56,618 Microsoft Word Help