Search: Posts made by: Jenn68
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 26th 19, 02:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn68
Turns out my source with instructions to rename...

Turns out my source with instructions to rename and recreate the normal.dotm file forgot to mention ..

Open up said document, and convert, before resaving. Looks like I found my own solution, bu...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 26th 19, 01:50 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenn68
Word Compatibility Mode

I had previously created a series of mail merge documents using a perviuous version of Microsoft Office, I am now using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019.

These documents as well as all others...
Forum: Mailmerge May 8th 16, 11:11 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn68
It appears I have discovered the problem.

It appears I have discovered the problem.
Forum: Mailmerge May 8th 16, 05:52 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenn68
Problem With Saving Newly Created Mail Merge Documents

I am having a significant problem with an Excel VBA based application that uses a processed excel database as source for mailmerged reports. Depending on the user's input any number of different...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 2nd 13, 02:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn68
MailMerge Field Formatting - Date and/or Text

Is this possible ... and if so , how?

Using an Excel database as the mailmerge source, I have a column of data typically holding date values. Occassionally, there are text values like "NA" and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 2nd 13, 02:26 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn68
Problems With MergeField Switches

I cannot understand why certain fields within my mailmerge document are not displaying the proper formats despite my switches.

My datasource is an Excel worksheet.

I have time fields, that are...
Forum: Tables May 22nd 12, 01:39 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn68
Directory Style Mail Mer5ge Using Tables Breaking Across Pages

I have a mail merge document in which the fields are arranged in a complex table to creat something of a form. I use a directory style merge document to print several records on one page using the...
Forum: Mailmerge April 24th 12, 02:25 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Jenn68
Thoughts on Mail Merge Automation

I am developing a user friendly application utilizing Excel VBA to create and process a database to be used as the source of data for a Word mail merge.

From Excel, the user may choose to create one...