Search: Posts made by: Biocellguy
Forum: Tables September 9th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By Biocellguy
Symbol disappearance

It is under "Miscellaneous Dingbats" in Symbol. Inserting the symbols into
the Word document shows them correctly and when I open the Excel table inside
Word the symbols are visible. However,...
Forum: Tables September 8th 08, 03:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By Biocellguy
Symbol disappearance

I have an Excel table in Word 2002 with male and female symbols. The symbols
can be pasted into Word and when I open the Excel file, they are recognized.
When I close the Excel table, the symbols...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 31st 08, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Biocellguy
Symbol different between different MS Office versions

Is it possible to add the specific symbol file to the word document? This
idea would be like adding fonts to Adobe Acrobat.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 31st 08, 02:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Biocellguy
Arrange and Scroll in unison

I am using Word 2002. I see neither Window View Side By Side With
nor View View Side By Side.

"Biocellguy" wrote:

Is it possible to view two documents (like under Window / Arrange All) and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 4th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Biocellguy
Symbol different between different MS Office versions

The computer I use at work is on Office 2000 and at home is Office 2003. I
created an equation so letters will be superimposed with a circle on my work
computer in my Word document. My home...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 2nd 08, 08:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Biocellguy
Update Field for Textboxes

I have page numbers inserted in textboxes - { PAGE \* Arabic} - for my
landscape pages. When I select the entire document and select "Update
Field," the pages in the textboxes do not update. I can...
Forum: Tables July 1st 08, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By Biocellguy
Table of Tables to display part of "title"

How do I do that without moving the "a) Example 1, b) Example 2 and
c) Example 3." to a seperate line?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Display nonprinting marks, for example by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8....
Forum: Tables June 30th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
Posted By Biocellguy
Table of Tables to display part of "title"

How do I make my Table of Tables (TOT) not put the whole caption because some
of it is the description?

For example-
The "title" of a table is the following:
"Table 1: The values for a grouped...
Forum: Tables February 21st 08, 11:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 2
Posted By Biocellguy
Printing without Gridlines (Excel Based Table)

I have Excel worksheets in my Word document. When I print, the gridlines
that do not have borders are printed as if they do have thin borders. I have
tried the “Hide Gridlines” option in...
Forum: Tables December 19th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
List of Tables remove term "Table"

I previously went back and assigned levels for my Table of Figures, but was
hoping to not have to do that for the Table of Tables. It seems Word placed
the Tables into the EntryIdentifier letter F...
Forum: Tables December 18th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 3
List of Tables remove term "Table"

I am using the List of Tables feature in Word. Is it possible to not have the
word “Table” appear in the actual List? I know I can delete them all, but
when I update the table, all my changes...