Search: Posts made by: Rayashe
Forum: Mailmerge January 28th 10, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By Rayashe
Word not allowing 2 documents to access data source at same ti

Hi Peter,
The Windows 7 & .xls combination seems to work - thanks

It is odd though as the Windows 7 & Office 2007 combination WAS/HAS been
working since I installed Win7 at the start of...
Forum: Mailmerge January 22nd 10, 11:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By Rayashe
Word not allowing 2 documents to access data source at same time

Previously I have been able to open up 2 separate documents at the same time
that take their data from a common Excel file.

As of this week I get a pop-up that says:
This file is in use.
Enter a...
Forum: Mailmerge October 7th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 2
Posted By Rayashe
Pdf Maker error

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, Office 2007 and Windows XP SP3.
I have recently bought the Adobe software and see that it allows to merge to
a pdf and automatically send by email in the same way I am...
Forum: Mailmerge October 1st 08, 12:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 8
Posted By Rayashe
Merge from multiple excel columns

Thanks for help. May just be easier to create the different merge documents
at this stage.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

If you want to know if it is possible to automate the task using VBA,...
Forum: Mailmerge October 1st 08, 08:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 8
Posted By Rayashe
Merge from multiple excel columns

Hi Doug,
That is correct with regards to needing a 2nd or 3rd form depending on
number of loans.
I could add another column to my data source and put a count function in it
to filter the data in...
Forum: Mailmerge September 30th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 8
Posted By Rayashe
Merge from multiple excel columns

Hi Doug,

It needs to go into http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ebu/p11dws4-2008.pdf which I have
converted to word in order to do the mailmerge direct to email. As you will
see, it only allows for 5...
Forum: Mailmerge September 30th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 8
Posted By Rayashe
Merge from multiple excel columns

Hi Peter,
Each client has their own row which can have up to 12 payments (maybe more a
year down the line). There are no gaps between payments.

Example of payments is as follows:

Name Surname ...
Forum: Mailmerge September 29th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 8
Posted By Rayashe
Merge from multiple excel columns

Hi,
I am operating on Office 2007.
I have a word template that I need to merge to from an Excel table. The
template can show 5 payments next to each other in columns.
Problem is that some clients...
Forum: Mailmerge July 4th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 4
Posted By Rayashe
disable tge warning about email safety in mail merge

Too true

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

I agree that it is annoying. Unfortunately,
a. this dialog box was introduced to make it more difficult for malware to
send e-mails automatically using the...
Forum: Mailmerge July 3rd 08, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 4
Posted By Rayashe
disable tge warning about email safety in mail merge

I have this same annoying 'problem'. Surely Microsoft should have a fix for
this issue between their two programs and not expect us to spend more on
another program to run their software more...