Search: Posts From Last Day
Good arithmetic game for developing thinking by lenkalee266
Nerdle is an everyday math game that only slightly from Wordle by replacing letters and words with numbers and equations. The game was designed by Reddit user, TheMann0707. The game was made with Wordle in mind, and its creators have called it "Wordle for math geeks."The game presents you with 8...
Today 10:04 AM
by lenkalee266 Go to last post
0 3 Microsoft Word Help
footnote bullet number calls by wurusopo
Hi all I am copy editing a Word document and the bullet number calls in the footnotes are of different sizes, I need to get them the same size. Does anyone know of any automatic way of doing this ? My word version is 16.34 (for Mac) thanks allthebest
Today 06:15 AM
by wurusopo Go to last post
0 6 Microsoft Word Help