Search: Posts From Last Day
Convert Word Document To Markdown (and Vice Versa)? by not2bright
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to use Word's "replace" function (in my case it's Word 2007) to change a page of HTML (.docx) into markdown format (e.g. changing all words/phrases in italics to words/phrases with asterisks before and after). I'd also like to know if this would work in reverse,...
Yesterday 07:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 738 Microsoft Word Help
I don't want long text in Table of Contents by Vivek Kumar Gupta
Hello, I have the heading like below 1.1 Title. These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801. I only want want Bold part in the Table of Contents. "1.1 Title." is Bold part and I only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 01:40 PM
by greatlanguagematters Go to last post
12 3,809 New Users