Search: Posts made by: Brian
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 21st 10, 10:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian
Error in 2003 Microsoft Word

See the following for further information.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912675/en-us

Hope it helps,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 12th 10, 12:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Posted By Brian
Error in 2003 Microsoft Word

See the following for further information.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912675/en-us

Hope it helps,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 6th 10, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian
inserting a word in a sentence

Use the Insert key to toggle between insert and overtype modes.

If you are using 2007, click the office button, and select Word
OPtions/Advanced and make sure the option - Use the insert key to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 6th 10, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian
inserting a word in a sentence

Use the Insert key to toggle between insert and overtype modes.

If you are using 2007, click the office button, and select Word
OPtions/Advanced and make sure the option - Use the insert key to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 10, 04:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian
How do I delete list styles in word 07?

Check the following link. It checks all styles and asks if you wish to keep
or delete the style.

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Style_Report.htm

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 4th 10, 04:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian
How do I delete list styles in word 07?

Check the following link. It checks all styles and asks if you wish to keep
or delete the style.

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Style_Report.htm

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 30th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian
template for book reviews

Google on Book Review Template.

And please switch your caps lock off; it is considered shouting in the forums.

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"AnnH" wrote:
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 30th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian
template for book reviews

Google on Book Review Template.

And please switch your caps lock off; it is considered shouting in the forums.

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"AnnH" wrote:
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 29th 10, 02:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian
What is this 'g¬e' (the rogue 2nd character)?

In Tools Options View uncheck Discretionary Hyphens

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

I wrote my novel (330 pages) in Word 2003 and am now uploading to Kindle but

"lisat" wrote:

I wrote my novel (330 pages) in Word 2003 and am now uploading to Kindle but
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 29th 10, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian
Word 2007 Configuration at start up - SLOW opening

Found the following

In the Start/Run command box type:

reg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options /v NoReReg /t
REG_DWORD /d 1

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 29th 10, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian
Word 2007 Configuration at start up - SLOW opening

Found the following

In the Start/Run command box type:

reg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options /v NoReReg /t
REG_DWORD /d 1

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Page Layout April 26th 10, 11:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
what is the best apa format for Senior seminar undergrad

Google on APA Format.

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have a Senior Seminar project final paper

"Erin6711" wrote:

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have a Senior Seminar project final paper
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 26th 10, 08:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Brian
saved 2007 word docx to desktop, file shortcut mising on desktop

ok, so i saved my 2007 word docx to my desktop. when i closed the window
ofter saving and all, it was not there, the file just was not here. so i did
a search for it and found it, says it has a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 26th 10, 08:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
saved 2007 word docx to desktop, file shortcut mising on desktop

ok, so i saved my 2007 word docx to my desktop. when i closed the window
ofter saving and all, it was not there, the file just was not here. so i did
a search for it and found it, says it has a...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 21st 10, 02:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?

Either:
it is a trial version that has expired
Or
the application has not been activated

Regards,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 21st 10, 02:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?

Either:
it is a trial version that has expired
Or
the application has not been activated

Regards,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 21st 10, 02:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian
"modification is not allowed because the selection is locked"

Either:
it is a trial version that has expired
Or
the application has not been activated

Regards,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 21st 10, 02:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian
"modification is not allowed because the selection is locked"

Either:
it is a trial version that has expired
Or
the application has not been activated

Regards,

--
Brian McCaffery
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 21st 10, 11:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 18
Posted By Brian
Bulk Extract Embedded Files

Found the following for extracting embedded word files. Haven't tried it
though.

Sub ExtractFiles()
'
' ExtractFiles Macro
'
'
Dim shape As InlineShape
Dim folderName As String
Forum: Page Layout April 20th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian
separate envelope from letter template?

I downloaded an envelope and business letter template but they are one after
another with the horizontal envelope followed by the verticle 8.5X11 letter.
How do I separate them so I can print the...