Search: Posts made by: dinesh
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 1st 08, 03:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By dinesh
Auto typing Paragraphs

I am a Word 2007 user and I am i creating a template report.

I was wondering if there is any way in Word 2007 to link external content
from a text file for example into the template in such a way...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 8th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By dinesh
Field Codes - Microsoft Word

Hello,

I have been trying to created a report (template) by using field codes.
There are certain information that repeats itself such as client name,
address, file number, date, through out my...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 12th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By dinesh
Table of content

How to create table of contents in a table cell
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 18th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By dinesh
How stop "Create Your Drawing Here"

How do I stop Word generating the "Create Your Dawing Here" box everytime I
wish to add small drawing elements in a document.

At present it is so irritating to have this come up. This did not...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 20th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By dinesh
email account

how to create email account in outlook(send button is not avail)
Forum: New Users August 26th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 1
Posted By dinesh