Search: Posts made by: spnz
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By spnz
Numbering with 2007

Hi Beth,

This is the current code that works great in 2k but doesn't in 2007.

This is the code

'----------------------------
'ContinueDefParagraphNumbering()
' (Default Paragraph Numbering)
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By spnz
"Dont add space between paragraphs of the same style" with Word 20

Hi there,

I need to be able to turn the function off.....It is causing me a number of
headaches with some templates that I am using.

Does anyone know a way I can try to turn this off?

As when I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 06, 11:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By spnz
Numbering with 2007

Hi again Beth,

Yeah I have tired your suggestion but its not working. I think its because a
macro is used to add the numbering. e.g. I press ALT+N which begins the
numbering. Do you know what I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By spnz
Numbering with 2007

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your response.

Yes I am using the numbering on the home ribbon.

so it works ok as many times as I press enter. If I add an extra heading
into document (anywhere down the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By spnz
Set default bullet location

Thanks Doug,

How do I modify the existing style in 2007? I am not really to keen to
create a new style as I am wanting it so whenever a user presses the bullet
button then for the bullet to be...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 06, 10:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By spnz
Set default bullet location

I am wanting to set where bullets are added into a document.

Is it possible to select by default where a bullet will be added? I am
wanting to for example to set all bullets to be 1.1cm from the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By spnz
Numbering with 2007

Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help.

I am having problems with the the function where word auto numbers each time
I start a new paragraph.

If I add a heading and press ENTER, I then pressing...