Search: Posts made by: MichaelCPurvis
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 19, 07:47 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By MichaelCPurvis
You can contact Microsoft support center, to...

You can contact Microsoft support center, to contact with that you have to find the correct support number of Microsoft. I had but I lost it no issue you can search about it, I remember I printed...
Forum: Mailmerge September 24th 19, 08:40 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By MichaelCPurvis
I faced the same problem while I was sending some...

I faced the same problem while I was sending some data from my excel sheet to someone's email. That data was related to the edubirdie which you can check over here...