Search: Posts From Last Day
Microsoft Word 2010 taking 30 seconds to open by JabbatheHutt
Hello, I have Microsoft Office 2010 installed on my computer with Windows 7. All programs in the package open quickly except for Words. Regardless of whether it is a new document or a previously created document after clicking on it you have to wait about 30 seconds for it to open. Other...
Today 09:29 AM
by jonesRebecca Go to last post
1 88 Microsoft Word Help
Final page question in a document using columns by btse1
I have a large Word file (ca. 60 pages) that is formatted in two columns. The final page of the document is only long enough to fill the first (i.e., left hand) column. Is there a way to have a different bottom margin on that final page which would force that one column into two shorter ones?. I...
Yesterday 02:18 PM
by margaretklark Go to last post
2 1,619 Formatting Long Documents