Search: Posts From Last Day
Replace text inside word 2010 files across a folder or a collection of word files. by Esgrimidor
I would a tool tested (not producing corrupted word files...) for find and replace strings of text in several word files. Do you use it ? Do you know a functional tool ? Best Regards
Yesterday 05:25 PM
by Esgrimidor Go to last post
0 37 Microsoft Word Help
working with school text lined font by SchoolTeacherIL
How do I keep going with the font for blanks for my students to copy what I've typed? For example, I typed in a students name, Sarah Smith. The lined font looks like Sarah Smith but does not have room to practice. I want a few lines for students to practice writing their names.
Yesterday 12:42 PM
by HarryMaria Go to last post
2 2,078 Microsoft Word Help