Search: Posts made by: Pam
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 22nd 10, 06:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
How do I setup printer with ip address from other location

How do I seup a printer with the ip address from the other printer
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 22nd 10, 06:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
How do I setup printer with ip address from other location

How do I seup a printer with the ip address from the other printer
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 31st 10, 06:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
Keyboard functions

Want to make my Ctrl key on the right side of my keyboard function as a Tab
key.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 31st 10, 06:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
Keyboard functions

Want to make my Ctrl key on the right side of my keyboard function as a Tab
key.
Forum: Page Layout March 19th 10, 08:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
printing bookfold documents

I have created a bookfold document. The cover has a text box on top and a
picture underneath. The text box prints out on 1/2 on the bifold and the
picture prints out on the other side.......what am...
Forum: Page Layout March 19th 10, 08:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
printing bookfold documents

I have created a bookfold document. The cover has a text box on top and a
picture underneath. The text box prints out on 1/2 on the bifold and the
picture prints out on the other side.......what am...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
attach template to exisitng document

I have a custome template that I want to use the specific macros, styles,
etc. In Word 2003, I would go to toolstemplates and add-ins then click on
the attach button. How do I do this in Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
attach template to exisitng document

I have a custome template that I want to use the specific macros, styles,
etc. In Word 2003, I would go to toolstemplates and add-ins then click on
the attach button. How do I do this in Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 20th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam
tilde over letter

I'm using 2007 but saving files as 2003. Therefore the Equation Editor will
not work for me. (Saves equations as pictures--really bad pictures.) Hoping
for another solution.
Thanks

"Local_IT"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 20th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam
tilde over letter

I'm using 2007 but saving files as 2003. Therefore the Equation Editor will
not work for me. (Saves equations as pictures--really bad pictures.) Hoping
for another solution.
Thanks

"Local_IT"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 20th 10, 07:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
tilde over letter

I need to print a tilde over the letter r. The Control Shift tilde option
does not work. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 20th 10, 07:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam
tilde over letter

I need to print a tilde over the letter r. The Control Shift tilde option
does not work. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 7th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
How do I unlock building blocks.dotx?

Using Word 2007, when attempting to put page numbers in a document get the
message "Building blocks.dotx locked for editing by Judity Swazey." This
document is on her PC and she created it.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 3rd 09, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Track Changes for Cross-References

OK. Thank you.

Here's an odd fix to my original problem of the cross-references to tables
showing change bars even though the fields haven't changed. I think the
problem came about from the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 28th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Track Changes for Cross-References

Thank you so much for the macro. I have not tested it yet. I just wanted to
clarify. All changes in the document have been accepted. When you go to
print, and it updates the fields, some of...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 27th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Track Changes for Cross-References

I have cross-references to tables in my document and I have track changes
(change bars) turned on. When I update all the fields, I get change bars for
the table cross-references even though they...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 3rd 09, 08:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
Office 2007 Footer

I am working on a company anaylsis and I have a cover page and a table of
contents page and I am wanting to start page 1 after the table of contents.
How can I make this possible? Thank you...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 7th 09, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Hyphenation errors with Word 2007

Stephanie,
Thanks for your informative response. I have put together a list of 50+
problem words that we see in our business use of Word 2007. I'm not sure how
to get it to you, though. Please...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 8th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam
Hyphenation errors with Word 2007

I have found that the dictionary in general in Word 2007 allows/suggests
hyphenation in the wrong places. Word 2003 had this issue with a few words
but now it is a major issue. As a publisher,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 15th 09, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
Footer

I would like to know how to get the footer closer to the bottom of the page.
I have an 8x10 photo that needs to be placed onto a stock card, and the
footer is too far up.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 26th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 15
Posted By Pam
Word 2007 forms...

This was very helpful. Thanks so much!!!

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

Office button, Word Options, Personalize, activate Show Developer tab in
the Ribbon. Click OK.
Now you can find the Forms...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 18th 09, 08:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Pam
Why can't I edit my documents?

I have been using Word 2007 on Vista since September 2008 when I bought my
laptop without any problems. The program was included in the price of my
laptop. Suddenly, when I open my documents, I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 18th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Pam
filling a document with fake text

I was at an Office training where the teachers used a combination of
keystrokes to fill a Word document with "pretend text" for demonstration
purposes. How did they do that?
--
Pam
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 25th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is there a way to turn all cross references into regular text without
deleting each one and putting in the text? We have several people working on
a huge report and we are trying to use cross...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 24th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Pam
Cross Reference Problem

I have a large document with Figure and Table captions. The captions are
referenced (using insert reference) within the body of the document. When I
print the document, the page breaks after the...