Search: Posts made by: IslandGirl88
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 25th 19, 09:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By IslandGirl88
Hi Thanks for the feedback. I checked the...

Hi Thanks for the feedback. I checked the multiple pages v normal setting and it was set as normal.

What I mean with my issue is that all pages have the same margin set but the text starts further...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 24th 19, 05:23 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By IslandGirl88
Issue with Margins

Hi, my Word documents are consistently indented every other page i.e. the text does not line up with the text of the previous page. I have tried resetting margins and made sure that the rules apply...