Search: Posts From Last Day
Why doesn't money sign show in mail merge? by Dressmaker
When I merge my database (using Excel) the money appears as text. How do I get the money to appear with the money sign?
Today 10:01 AM
by Dedric Jast Go to last post
6 3,536 Mailmerge
Best gaming pc ever by luss
The best gaming PC 2020: top desktops for PC gamers - Gta 5 - Run 3 - Subway Surfer - happy wheels - Happy Room
Today 09:13 AM
by luss Go to last post
0 7 New Users
I Choose 2 columns and only get 1 by PPCer
Everytime I choose two (2) columns I only get one (1), and it goes to the left side and the letters and numbers are a lot larger. I would appreciate any help. Thanks, PPCer
Yesterday 06:16 PM
by DavidBPosey Go to last post
2 162 Microsoft Word Help