Forum: Formatting Long Documents January 8th 13, 09:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Hi Stefan, Yes I followed Lisa's recommendation (see my original post on Jan 3)
Forum: Formatting Long Documents January 7th 13, 10:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Thanks Stefan. You may be interested to know I did explicitly change the font colour setting for style A, but then the error would occur on reopening the document (so there is a "bug" somewhere)
Forum: Formatting Long Documents January 4th 13, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Thanks Stefan for response. To answer your questions:
Ctrl+SpaceBar doesn't seem to do anything
The text appears grey on the screen; in print preview and prints grey
Once corrected to black; then it...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents January 3rd 13, 04:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

I have the same problem:
When I save my Word 2010 document the style looks fine.
BUT when I close and reopen the file, the font colour of the style has changed from black to grey.

If I try to edit...