Search: Posts made by: mikeey
Forum: Page Layout September 1st 18, 07:42 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By mikeey
Positioning diagrams in text

Hi. I'm typesetting a book which has quite a few diagrams. I'm wondering if anyone can help me to see the best way to position diagrams amidst text in such a way that there are no big gaps at the...
Forum: Page Layout September 1st 18, 09:42 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mikeey
Hi again. Sorry - there was already a solution in...

Hi again. Sorry - there was already a solution in a thread which I saw flagged up at the bottom of the screen as I posted. Thanks to Suzanne Barnhill for pointing out the cross reference option - all...
Forum: Page Layout September 1st 18, 09:34 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mikeey
Multiple pointers to a single footnote

Hi. I wondered if anyone could help me with a footnote problem I've encountered. I have two short quotes within the same paragraph that come from the same section of a book. I'd like to just have the...