Search: Posts made by: Samadado
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 18th 20, 03:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Samadado
this is very useful, thank you! Nowadays a lot of...

this is very useful, thank you! Nowadays a lot of people, including students of college, university, teachers think that modern technologies are created only to entertain the mankind, but not to...
Forum: Page Layout April 26th 20, 11:41 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Samadado
Interesting. Thank you very much for the...

Interesting. Thank you very much for the information.
Forum: Page Layout April 26th 20, 11:41 AM
Replies: 5

Forum: New Users April 8th 20, 07:07 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Samadado
this is very useful, thank you! Translating...

this is very useful, thank you! Translating documents, especially books or parts of books, is always a very interesting and important process, meticulous and difficult. For example, recently found...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 28th 20, 10:37 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Samadado
this is very useful, thank you! I think...

this is very useful, thank you! I think everything is simple here. I think that the main criterion for such assistance should not be price, but quality of execution, this is more important. And only...