Search: Posts made by: danappofc
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 20th 10, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By danappofc
View formatting in draft view

I used to know how to view an on screen list of the formatting for each
paragraph in draft view, but I have forgotten how to do this, and I can't
find it in help. Please help.
--
Dana
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 20th 10, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement