Forum: Formatting Long Documents April 22nd 17, 04:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 0
SOS
Posted By [email protected]
SOS

Every time I (re)open a document the formatting reverts. It continually displays tracked changes, shows markup, and changes the font. I have Word 2010 and have followed the advice to remove 'update...